Iowa Collision Repair Association
- The Iowa Collision Repair Association was founded in 2005 by a small group of successful Iowa Collision Repairers.
- The ICRA is an affiliate of the Society of Collision Repair Specialists, joining over 6000 collision repairers in the United States.
- In only four short years, the ICRA has become an established and recognized state organization that brings education, training, and industry networking.
- The ICRA represents the collision industry at the State Capital in Des Moines.
- The ICRA is focused on industry continous improvement working towards a sustainable future for the Iowa Collision Repair Industry.